Genius, Kathryn!

From: Kathryn Hargreaves
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Unusual kitten story

Trappers around here do use kittens as ``bait.''   One way I worked out was to
put the kittens in a closed trap/whatever with the closed end of the trap
putting up against it.   Cover the trap except for both ends, and also the
kitten container, and the mom will see going through the trap as the way to get
to the kittens.   Others may do it differently, but that's the general idea.
That way, you don't lose any kittens.