The operating system shouldn't matter.   It's the browser.   What one are
you using?   It works in Firefox (on a Mac, which is essentially *nix).

http://farmingdalecats.chipin.com/cat-rescue-and-recovery

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com> wrote:

> Dot,
> The problem was I couldn't get into the chipin site to begin with. We
> don't use microsoft windows.  We use a "techy" operating system called
> LINUX/UNIX.  I'll see if my husband can figure out how to get in to
> this. It'll be later today. Now I have to go to my shelter/sanctuary
> in town.
>

> On 10-25, dot winkler wrote:
> >    Hi - i read your e-mail Lorrie about trying to get into the Chipin
> acct
> >    and you are having trouble.  My son fixed the pictures which were too
> >    big initially but now you can see the box as soon as you get into the
> >    site - the chipin box, I mean.  Simply click on that link;
> >    http://farmingdalcats.chipin.com/cat-rescue-and-recvery and then you
> >    can access the box.  Thank you so much.  Let me know if you still have
> >    a problem.  Dot

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.no-killnews.com/ (see the right sidebar)

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537