you can buy on line.  they usually have free shipping.  any donation goes to
rubber sheeting.  my instanity is important!!

-----Original Message-----
From: katskat1 <katsk...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 11:41 am
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bedwetting Cat

PandieAnn
that is a great idea on the Joann's rubber sheeting but I don't see
ow you can buy it by the bolt!  I checked on it and it is $15 for 1yd
 36" wide (3' x 3').  I have to drive over an hour for the nearest
tore but it I will probably go buy a couple of yards at least when my
ext SS check comes!
I have a mattress protector on my bed and it is Ohio wintertime right
ow so I am good to go on that but the sheeting will be great for the
ack seat of the car and the cargo area on the Blazer!!!
Thanks