Hey, I never realized that.  This will be awesome for car seats if I ever get a
car and go back to doing TNR!  It's also great for my new futon.  Most of my
waterproof pads have been over washed and have cracks that can leak through.
Thanks for the information.

too!

Looks like white cotton and works like magic.  cover furniture with
it.  then just throw in the washer when someone misbehaves.  I buy by
the bolts.  jo'ann's has coupons 50-60% off so well worth it.  nothing
ever seeps through.