I don't care what it looks like. I care what it smells like. Lol. I did order
some patio furniture from Home Depot. It's not that comfortable, but I only put
cushions on the chair I'll be sitting in since I live by myself. When I go to
bed I throw the cushions in the spare bedroom. I don't have to cover or vacuum
them because I don't take them out  unless someone comes over. As soon as they
leave I put the cushions away. If a cushion does get peed on it can be washed.
I have nothing upholstered left in my house.

It does look better, but mostly it saves me all the work of covering it and
vacuuming it, and washing all the various coverings.

Also was cheap because I bought it off season. Additionally if a cushion gets
ruined I can always by new patio furniture cushions in the future.

I'm hoping this will make things cheaper. I typically take any couch friends
are giving away and throw it away when it gets peed on in a place where the
cats have uncovered all plastic....

tonya

 almost all of my friends are rescuers so everyone thinks I'm "normal".