Sounds perfect to me!

Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Furniture is around #50 down on my priority list of things I need.  I live
in South Texas.  We have a 365 day flea season and now that I moved out to
a rural area in order to be able to keep my rescued cats without having to
deal with stupid Animal Control Officers who never even read their own
ordinances, I also have scorpions, snakes and assorted weird looking
crawlies.  I tend to stay away from anything upholstered in favor of
washable pillows, washable patio cushions, large towels from Goodwill and
snuggy cat beds and blankets. Anything that can't be hosed down or tossed
into the washing machine has no place in a house that 38 cats call home. As
long as I can park my rump on something that is clean, won't have any
hidden, stinging surprises and is fairly comfortable, I don't care what it
looks like.

Fortunately, almost all of my friends are rescuers so everyone thinks I'm
"normal".

Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
neighbors too!