  From: Bonnie Hogue<mailto:ho...@sonic.net>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:50 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Miya Chan

  Little _Miya Chan_ died unexpectedly Friday morning.  Apparently she was in
kidney failure, according to the Vet.  Didn't expect her to go so soon.  Lovely
brushed coat calico, rehabilitated feral who loved sleeping on the foot of my
bed and would raise up her head and close her eyes when I bent to kiss the top
of her head.  May she rest peacefully and pain free, and may we meet again.

  Your good thoughts, positive energy and prayers for Miya are appreciated.

  Thank you,

  Bonnie