They are here for such a short time and then they are gone but somewhere, in a
parallel Universe, Miya Chan is still alive and purring and a version of
yourself is there with her. One night, you may visit her in a dream and feel
her warmth and see her lovely fur, so while you are there, sneak in a kiss or
two on the top of her head before you wake up to yourself back here. You made
her life a happy dream.

too!

Samantha,

Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie the Tomato Vampire =^..^=