I kinow this is late, but I have been dealing with my own leg and have not been
keeping up on emails.  I know your loss, many times over.  I lost Nitnoy just a
short time ago.  She was FELV positive so I knew it would happen, but even
knowing does not take away the hurt when it happens.  I have cemetaries all
over my yard in flower gardens.  You love them all and wait for the next one to
come into your life.