So sorry for your loss Bonnie :( Edna
 From: ho...@sonic.net
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:58:29 -0800
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Miya Chan

Sweet thought -- Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2013, at 12:32 AM, Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

They are here for such a short time and then they are gone but somewhere, in a
parallel Universe, Miya Chan is still alive and purring and a version of
yourself is there with her. One night, you may visit her in a dream and feel
her warmth and see her lovely fur, so while you are there, sneak in a kiss or
two on the top of her head before you wake up to yourself back here. You made
her life a happy dream.

 Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
 neighbors too!