Thanks for your thoughts, Margo. I am so ready for the bupenorphine to get
here, but it has to be compounded and shipped from Roadrunner Pharmacy. I'm not
sure that my vet approves of me giving it to Ember now, but I convinced her
that we needed it asap, as I didn't want Ember displaying severe pain on a
Friday afternoon, and we'd have to wait for five days just to get what we need
to deal with it.

I don't want to give tramadol unless there's an obvious need before the
bupenorphine gets here. I've read that it's terribly bitter, and I don't want
to cause pilling aversion in Ember. If I had some gel caps, I would try to give
it to her. The bup will definitely be easier to give.

Best to you and Gribble,

Lance