.      Good morning,

>             Do the ones who go outside have possible contact with other cats? If they were vaccinated against panleukopenia after 20 weeks of age, and had at least one booster after a year, I would probably forego future vaccines, except for the one manated by law in most places (rabies). You could even ask your Vet for a rabies waiver for the older cats. Some will, some won't, and in some places it's not legal, but it's worth asking :)

I would avoid vaccinating the + cat.

>HTH,
>
>Margo

p.s.

Sorry, somehow I missed the part about little contact with strays, so I'd be comfortable with discontinuing vaccines for the oldest cats if they had a series  previously. The risk for your others would be mostly for the URIs (RC+C of the FVRCCP), which aren't usually fatal, and I think require cat-cat contact to transmit. Depending on when they were last vaccinated, I would probably do one more with panleuk, as that can remain active in the soil for years. The panluek vaccine is very effective (and I believe for life), but I haven't seen any actual documentation of more than 7 years trials.

.