Well, worrying will get you nowhere. It's not action, it's not practical.
Forget the worry and just take her for a test in a couple of weeks. I doubt
whether a hissy fit fight will cause anything but a big headache for you. At
any rate, think about sitting and worrying for an hour a day. Does it do any
good?

too!