 From: Karen Harshbarger <harshbargerka...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:33 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] feline leukemia tests

I had my 5 cats tested for feline leukemia when believed to be exposed.  First
test 4 tested positive and yesterday (90 days later) all 5 tested negative.  my
vet said retest in 45 days and see what we get.  If two test with same
diagnosis then that is the results.  Has anyone ever had this and/or what do
you have to say about what is going on with my guys?  He used the quick in
house test---for get the name---not the send out lab test that takes longer for
results.  Thanks Karen