Hi Katherine,  I have had no luck rehoming FelV kittens other than ONE
wonderful couple who took a  kitten knowing he might die. They spent over
$1,000 trying to save his life, but he died at 1 1/2 years old. I have my
own no kill, cageless sanctuary, and most of the FelV kittens there have
died at less than a year old.

It is hard enough to find good homes for kittens who are not positive
as times are hard, people are out of work and the shelters are full of
wonderful cats and kittens who need homes. It is heartbreaking to know
most of them will be euthanized.

I hope you have better luck finding homes than I have.

Lorrie in WV