Hi Leslie,

If you don't have another vet available nearby, there are veterinarians online 24x7 that can answer your questions at JustAnswer.com. $20 or so. You can select low, medium, and high priority, for different prices. Medium usually gets a pretty quick response. I think you can also pick level of detail you want in your answer, for different prices. I pick medium there too. If you're satisfied with the answer, JustAnswer will ask if you want to tip the professional.

Marsha