I HAVE A 24 HOUR EMERGENCY VET BECAUSE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF
THE NIGHT OR ON WEEKENDS.

---- one23di...@aol.com wrote:
> I'm not sure if I am doing this posting properly or not, but here goes.

Moe is my felv+ heart kitty.  A few days ago I noticed he was sneezing, and of
course my vet is on vacation.  Started him on Amoxi-tabs (1 tablet, twice
daily).  It has been 3 days and I think he is sneezing more and one eye has
some discharge.

I do have some other antibiotics in the house (clavamox, doxy) and wondered if
one of them would be a better choice.

The vet is not due back for another 10 days........

Any suggestions would be most welcome.
leslie & Moe and the furballs