Hi Marlene,

I do not have any experience with either Immunoregulin or LTCI, but I am sure others on this list can help you.  Hpefully they will check in before the weekend is over.  I am sending you positive energy vibes from the NJ in the USA.

Kat
('Mew' Jersey)

Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10:40 AM
From: "marlene melpignano" <marl...@hotmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Immunoregolin or Lymphocyte T-cell immunomodulator - help
Hi, I have a cat Felv +, after initial symptoms he was fine for more than one year. He has now developed anemia and we do not get by lowering the massive dose of prednisolone without instantly getting anemia back.
Anyone has experience with Immunoregolin or LTCI? (Lymphocyte t-cell immunomodulator)
Thanks a lot,
Marlène (an Italian desperate cat mother)