Thank you, that is one of the best answers I’ve received. I won’t do this
again, because
I take care of other’s cats. However, for this time, the cat will be in his own
room, he’ll have special toys I’ll throw out after, I’ll play with him, and
brush him, poor thing.
I’ll wash my hands and change clothes, it may be fanatic, but whatever..
However, after he leaves, I’ll wash everything, and give the room and floor a
big cleaning. So all should be well,
I promised my daughter,
But I won’t do it again.
Thank you for the great answer!!!