From: gloriajh...@verizon.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: gcm...@comcast.net
Sent: 2018-10-17 3:37:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felv positive support urgent

I would get an antibiotic to help their compromised immune system and suggest a
compound pharmacy to provide a liquid form- I’m no vet, and do not have medical
training , so, take this as a layman talking-I currently have 15 cats in our
home-strictly inside only-so take this as only a layperson sharing—imho- you
need a stronger solution as you evaluate the risks.
 So sorry you’re struggling with this, it’s hard, I know!❤️❤️
Gloria

-g 🇺🇸
Sent from my iPhone