Holly, 

You wrote with such excitement about the wonderful things you found at MFF,
but you left out some of the pertinent details...

 
> First--almost before the vendor booth was officially open--I bought some
> beautiful Border Leicester/mohair 50-50 blends, dyed in wonderful autumn
> colors.  They are, I guess, 'clouds' in that they aren't roving, but
> they are well picked and probably carded at least once.  Super simple to
> spin, I'm going to make a woven vest.  The colors are as subtle and soft
> as the fiber--quiet golds, greens, and rusts with touches of purple and
> blue.  I bought 2 pounds, so you know I was taken with the colors :)

Who was the vendor?  Do you know if they have a web page or do mail order?
> 
> And <drumroll> I finally found a fast and affordable electric spinner!

Who makes it?  I'd really like to hear more about this!

Glad you had a great time,

Dona in Santa Cruz, CA

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to