On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Eric Tamura <etam...@apple.com> wrote:

> HFS, AFP, and SMB all support getattrlistbulk() natively.

Thanks for the clarification, Eric.

Do any of the higher level APIs also make use of this call, or do I have to
use this call to take advantage of its functionality?

I guess that NSURL's
contentsOfDirectoryAtURL:includingPropertiesForKeys:options:error: makes
use of it.

I can't find a CFURL equivalent for this bulk call, though. Has it been
omitted or am I just looking at the wrong docs?

And what about PBGetCatalogInfoBulk and FSOpenIterator with related
functions?

Thomas