>Nab a USB Zip100 drive at Wal-Mart (or your favorite computer store) for
>$35-40. Plug that into your iMac and read all of your old Zip disks. You
>might find the portable Zip handy for other uses as well (I know I did)
>
>Hope this helps
>Allen

Allen:  Since I already have most of my files backed up on Zip 100 Disks,
the most attractive solution to me, is to transfer data via your
suggestion. If I do purchase a USB drive (again, my inexperience will
become evident here), which port do I plug it into on the iMac?  Does
Walmart really carry that sort of stuff?

Thanks.

Dean

True justice is an extract of pure truth; not a biproduct of plea bargains,
the eternal search for the legal loophole, or any other convolution of
litigious sophistry.  DME

Dean M. Estabrook
Director of Music
St. Andrew Presbyterian Church