In a message dated 7/9/04 12:38:56 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< By the way, I aready have a portable Zip 100 Drive (Serial Port Type). Is
there an adaptor to turn this unit into a USB port device, or do I, in
fact, just need to by a USB device? >>

I don't know if the type of adapter you are looking for exists, however, I
needed an adapter for my ColorStyle Writer Printer when I got an IMac and found
an ethermac adapter produced by a company called Farallon.  I seem to recall
they had all kinds of stuff like that, so perhaps you can find what you are
looking for there.  Good Luck.

Nick Raspa
NJR Music Enterprises