At 4:29 pm -0400 8/28/04, Darcy James Argue wrote:

No, that's not what I meant at all. What I meant was, Brad seemed to be having trouble putting himself in the shoes of an Iraqi olympian who has lost thousands of his countrymen and finds his country occupied by a foreign power.

Oh.

That one.

The one who can no longer look forward to Uday's perverted tortures on days when he underperforms.

I can certainly see why _he'd_ want Saddam and the kids back...

After all, sometimes you need someone who can show you how to break down the barriers and perform your best.

<http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_920360,001800090001.htm>

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%2Buday+%2Bsaddam+%2Bolympic+%2Btorture>

-=-Dennis