Nick Raspa b: 10/25/55 Lancaster, PA
I continually hit the return button by accident on this laptop which sends
emails prematurely -- sorry about that folks!
B. Mus. - The Catholic University of America School of Music
Subsequent to graduation from College, I commuted monthly to NYC for several
years to study music composition privately with Frank Retzel, Ph. D.
I was the founding conductor of the Audubon Community Orchestra while living
in the Philadelphia area.  They are currently know as the Valley Forge
Symphony Orchestra.

I have been writing and arranging music for most of my life -- currently
writing mostly for the educational market.  I self publish my music and do all
my
engraving with Finale - I am quite grateful to the members of this list for
all the help in working toward getting the printed music to look as
professional
as possible.

I moved to the twin cities about four years ago and currently teach music
privately in addition to writing and arranging.  I am also active as a board
member of the Minnesota Valley Music Teachers Association.
I am married to my wonderful wife, Carol, and have two children -- one in
college and the other a junior in HS.  My hobby is genealogy.

Happy New Year

Nick Raspa