On Mar 4, 2005, at 5:32 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've also written a blog entry on this topic (Finale vs. Sibelius) on my
website, would be interested in your feedback:

Very nicely put, but for my money (all 0$ of it!) I would have liked more detail than just hairpin openings, particularly any details that might pertain to the "accurate and readable, and not much else" crowd. These are the ones I have to convince when talking about notation programs.

BTW, in your second-last line in the blog, about getting out of Cassis, did you mean to write "Maybe I can find that hansom cab driver again" or did you really find him handsome? I wouldn't have been confused at all except for a previous line about Sibelius being the "knockout bombshell in the tight dress" – talk about your mixed messages! No complaints from my end either way – I am only interested in the idea that you want to express being clearly put across. 8-)

Christopher