There are a number of ways to do this, and all are fairly painful. I've done it
using invisible tuplets. Assuming it starts on the bottom note, the bottom
layer is 3 16ths in the time of 3 8ths. The top layer is one (invisible) 16th
rest followed by 2 16ths in the time of 2 8ths, followed by a 16th note.