Richard Yates wrote:
Well, this is all speculation on my part, of course. But, first, I am
talking about EPS not PDF. I can make PDFs.

Even if a Microsoft competitor to EPS were only as successful as WMA vs. MP3
that would be fine with me. After all, I can make a WMA and send it to just
about anyone in the world and they can play it.

I cannot even make an EPS.

An interesting irony is in the listing of features found in Finale 2006, as posted at their web-site:

Export as EPS they claim IS supported, but only in Windows98 and WindowsME.

Garritan Personal Orchestra is supported, but only in WindowsXP (plus Mac, of course).

So we have our choices, have dual boot drives where we can boot into Win98 or WinME and get the graphics we need, then do a system reboot into WinXP and get the sounds we need.

What a way to run a program!

--
David H. Bailey