Which is totally stupid. Why MakeMusic? Logic, and Digital Performer totally support Midi and AUs at the same time. I think Garage Band does as well.

Only thing I can think of, Midi wise, would be Band in a Box for OS X. It has no AU support. That program has lagged so far behind I've written it off.....

Randolph Peters wrote:

Sorry to not be clear. What I mean is that you can't send MIDI to anything in addition to GPO, Kontakt, Finale GPO, and a list of approved Native Instruments AU/VSTs. It's either MIDI to the AU/VST option or it's MIDI to the normal (albeit expanded) setup with no chance to use both.

This means you can't use the built-in Finale GPO with, say, a hardware sampler at the same time.