I definitely think it's worth a lot.
I am just having too much fun with it.

I too was never able to compose with computer before in my life.  I
always needed to sit down in front of piano with pencil and paper, but I
jut wrote second movement of the one I wrote yesterday.
<http://homepage.mac.com/madflute/.Music/FinMac2006_Mov2.mp3>

This is not much of a composition, but rather improvisational since I
spent only 4 hours from the start.

What I want to show you here is that this score has only notes(!).  No
expression nor articulation.  There are only 3 trills (which isn't
coming out as I wrote, however), and that's it.

FinMac2006 HP is doing great job with FinGPO here.

Did I say I am having too much fun?
Darn, I have a couple projects past due!

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>