Darcy James Argue schrieb:
Hi Chuck,

I believe it now works in the background, which I agree is a terrific improvement.

No, it doesn't work in the background, it's just faster. Only today Speedy lost some of my notes while it was autosaving.

I am pretty sure it is faster because Finale uses less temporary files and instead stores more in RAM. No big magic here, just a side effect, really.

Nice nonetheless, although true background autosaving would be much better. I have never understood why it needs to display the autosave message on top of everything else on the Mac, even when Finale is in the background this message sits on top of everything else.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de