There is a plugin to hide ledger lines -- much easier than "Edit Frame".
- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY
On 23 Sep 2005, at 1:42 AM, Owain Sutton wrote:
Mark D Lew wrote:
* Most users probably never visit the Edit Frames window at all.
I always loved Edit Frames, because it gives complete control over
things that are difficult or impossible to manipulate through the
usual means, but it's definitely under-the-hood. I used it more
in the old days, when it was sometimes the only way around a bug
-- like making ties appear properly across repeats, which I
believe works properly now -- and when one more often resorted to
kludges that needed to be cleaned up after. (I vaguely recall
using it to turn off ledger lines for selective notes, though
looking back now I can't imagine what for....)
Turning off ledger lines is the one case I use this dialogue, for
instance when a glissando has the metre indicated by croctchet/
quaver/semiquaver stems along its length (enter the note at the
necessary position, hide the notehead, hide any ledger lines).
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale