I totally disagree. I think the Manual that comes with Finale is one of the best. I can 99.5% of the time find what I am looking for.

The one thing I'd like is to MakeMusic to offer a PRINTED manual at a reasonable price. I find the online manual a pain sometimes. But the content and the indexing is one of the best I've come across in software.

keith helgesen wrote:
Dave Bailey recently wrote; But until MakeMusic comes up with a real index, RTFM is a useless suggestion, unless you also include the page reference or at least the Chapter, Heading to try to find it under.