Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:39 PM
Subject: [Finale] O.T. Inkjet printer recommendations?

My old Epson Stylus color 760 has finally given up on me and I need to get a
new printer.  I'm well aware that a laser printer would probably give better
results, but as I do ocassionaly need colour printouts (and can't afford a
colour laser) and don't have too many complaints about inkjet printouts, I
think I'm going to stick with them for the timebeing.  Anyone got any
recommendations?

I'm looking at the Canon Pixma iP4000, which has been getting relativelyt
good reviews.  Anyone used it for score printing?

Cheers,

C.