I find it impossible to get the balance I want this way. If there is a further secret on this path i would surely like to know it.

Jerry
Gerald Berg

On 4-Jan-07, at 9:01 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Again, you should NOT use any custom-programmed mod-wheel expressions with GPO, hidden or otherwise. Use Human Playback, with regular (not customized for playback) dynamic expressions.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY