I want to notate a song in Finale, save it as a midi that has a good guitar
sound. All of the different programs I've tried to import the midi file to such
as Finale 2006b, PowerTracks version 11, and Band in a box 2004 don't seem to
have a good guitar sound. They all sound like a piano trying to sound like a
guitar. I was hoping someone might know of a way to get a good guitar sound
without actually having to play the guitar into the computer to achieve this. I
have winXP. Any help I can get would really be appreciated.
Thanks,
George Ports