Another version of yesterday's problem.  Regarding yesterday, I had to
re-adjust the right system margins page by page, but at least I got things back
to normal.  However, if I try to adjust the pages with % Tool the measures of
the final pages again are grossly oversized.  I can't seem to find a fix.  I
have a hunch that the problem relates to the fact that the complete score file
was put together from three smaller files for the individual movements.  But, I
have no idea how to fix it.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks in advance.

Bruce E. Clausen