From: Bruce E. Clausen
Sent: Fri 24-Aug-07 0:13
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] RE: Size

Thanks, Darcy. BC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darcy James Argue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:07 PM

Bruce,

The list doesn't accept attachments. You should send the file to CHRISTOPHER'S email, not the listserv email.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 23 Aug 2007, at 11:50 PM, Bruce E. Clausen wrote:

Christopher, I just got a bounceback message from the list. The reply with my file is being held, waiting for approval because of its size. With any luck, you'll get it tomorrow.

BC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>