At 12:57 PM 8/23/2007 -0700, Bruce E. Clausen wrote:
>Regarding yesterday, I had to re-adjust the right system
>margins page by page, but at least I got things back to
>normal.  However, if I try to adjust the pages with % Tool
>the measures of the final pages again are grossly oversized.
>I can't seem to find a fix.  I have a hunch that the problem
>relates to the fact that the complete score file was put
>together from three smaller files for the individual movements.
>But, I have no idea how to fix it.  Any ideas out there?

I think you may be creating a mess by doing things in a confusing order.
Think of these all as 'nested' actions.

Very roughly, try this order:

First make sure the page size is consistent. Resize all pages. Update layout.
Select all the pages in the page margin dialog and make them the same.
Update layout.
Fix the first system's margins.  Update layout.
Select all systems from #2 onward and make their margins the same. Update
layout.
Select all staves and make sure they are all at 100%. Update layout.
Select all systems and make sure they are all at 100%. Update layout.
Select all pages and make sure they are all at 100%. Update layout.

(I think there's an option to reset everything, but I don't remember where
it is.)

Now go back and make the changes to percentage that you want.

Dennis