--- Stephen Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have downloaded a public domain piece from the
> Composers Public  
> Domain Library:
> 
>
http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Sitivit_anima_mea_%
> 
> 28Giovanni_Pierluigi_da_Palestrina%29
> 
> I am not sure of the proper terminology, but the
> finale version  
> (1998) shows the Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass
> clefs to the left of  
> the first staff system on Page One.  I would like to
> remove that, but  
> since I don't know how it was added, I can't.
> 

It was created with the Ossia Measure Designer.  I
found this by double-clicking on the object with the
selection tool.  

You don't actually need to know how an object was
added to delete it: just click on it with the
selection tool and then hit delete.

> Please advise!
> 

Don't do it!  You will be deleting useful information.


-- 
Io la Musica son, ch'ai dolci accenti
So far tranquillo ogni turbato core,
Et or di nobil ira et or d'amore
Poss'infiammar le più gelate menti.
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to