Well, what I found in the Terminorum is _po'_, meaning _poco_
There is no entry for _po' forte_

Javier

P.s. I think the apostrophe is visible in the jpg file.

The 30/8/07 18:45, Andrew Stiller escribió/wrote:

> 
> On Aug 30, 2007, at 1:17 PM, Kim Patrick Clow wrote:
> 
>> On 8/30/07, Andrew Stiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> 
>>> I  think  it's piano  followed immediately by forte; the  modern
>>> equivalent would be pf. I think those who favor "poco forte" are on
>>> the
>>> wrong track.
>> 
>> Why exactly? I assumed it was a small crescendo, but given the short
>> note value and the tempo being allegro, I didn't think that was
>> possible ( and others suggested this as well).
> 
> Well first of all, if the "poco forte" reading is in the Terminorum
> musicae index, then I have to concede it's likely.



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to