> At 05:38 PM 12/7/2007, Jari Williamsson wrote: > >Aaron Sherber wrote: > >> I have experienced something which may or may not be tangentially > >> related. In more than one file, I have had the page layout -- that is, > >> the number of measures in a certain system, and hence the flow of > >> measures across pages -- differ in the printed version from > what appears > >> on screen. Printing to PDF looks the same as printing to my physical > >> printer, so it's not an issue with the print driver. The solution has > >> been to lock all of my systems before printing, to make sure > that there > >> are no surprises. > > > >An update of the layout from page one wouldn't solve it? > > Nope! I can send you a file off-list, if you'd like to see. FWIW, > Makemusic support was able to reproduce this with my files as well. > > Aaron.
This has also happened to me, several times (FWin 2004a) Lee Actor Composer-in-Residence and Assistant Conductor, Palo Alto Philharmonic http://www.leeactor.com _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
