WinFin 08a
XP Pro

Created a sax-section score--soprano, alto, 2 tenors, bari, jazz font, JABB

Key is concert D minor. Finale correctly shows transposed keysigs for the
instruments (one sharp for Bb saxes, 2 sharps for Eb saxes)

I use speedy entry, no MIDI keyboard this time--I'm on my laptop

Went to enter notes in the alto staff...note was supposed to be a written G#
(concert B natural). Entered a G then hit s, expecting a sharp, but got a
double-sharp instead. Hitting n gave me a sharp, and hitting f had no effect at
all upon the note. For the record, x yielded a triple-sharp.

What am I screwing up? Or is it Finale??

Thanx...
Jim W.