I am trying to finish a jazz chart, but am having major problems in making a
condensed score.
The full score is already finished, and I am making a condensed score at the
music director's request.  This particular chart is a clarinet solo feature (a
la Pete Fountain), and therefore the solo part is black with notes and instead
of re-typing the solo part in all over again, I copied and pasted about 4 bars
at a time.  Problem is, when I play back the condensed score, it'll always
stick at the pre-process, and never play, so I have to end up shutting down the
program.  I start all over again, and the same problems happens at some time or
another.  Lots of wasted time and effort so far.  Any other ideas?  I don't
know if I'm the only person this has happened to...

Patrick J. M. Sheehan
   Woodlawn Arts Academy, Instructor, Music Director
   Centennial Auditorium, Music Director & Conductor
   P.S. Music
   Host, The Saturday Night Blues: 89.5 WNIJ 9 p.m. - 12 a.m.,
     streaming live at WNIJ.org
   Copyist -- The Glenn Miller Orchestra
   YouTube channel:  MaestroPS2008
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]