Hi Patrick,

I'm not sure what all needs to be done for your condensed score.  Seems it
might help if you tried doing a 'save as' of the complete score and
move/combine things as needed for your new file.  At least the solo would be
in place, and if the full score plays back, chances are this new file should
as well.

I have very few playback problems, and I can't think of when they are not
file specific.  Can't tell for sure, but if the full score plays that would
be my guess.

Best,

Don