Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, that utility won't work for the Unicode characters Brian is after. Finale doesn't support Unicode.

Chris and Dennis are right -- the only way to get those glyphs into Finale is to import them as graphics (or I suppose, creating a custom non-Unicode font with a font editor).

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]