I rarely have to deal with chord-and-slash notation, and am confused in this
case:

PC, Fin2010
3/4 time: quarter rest, quarter note A with the chord symbol, slash on the 3rd
beat, and similarly through the whole piece.

I can get all slashed beats with no rests and no noteheads, OR
rhythmic notation with an X instead of the notehead and VERTICAL stem, OR
(the best version, but hard to read) normal rest, normal note with chord symbol
and VERTICAL stem without the notehead.

Isn't there an easy way to get an angled slash on the third beat?

Dr.A.S.Weinstangel

sasha.weinstan...@utoronto.ca
NEW!!!!!  cel.647-292-4605