Unless it's one of those "we almost had it in time for the initial release but missed it by that much" (insert Maxwell Smart hand gesture) and they'll bring it out in the amazing Finale2011a or b release, soon to be announced. :-)

David H. Bailey

Darcy James Argue wrote:
Since Finale 2011 was just released and does not support Unicode, it would
appear the earliest conceivable version of Finale that could possibly offer
that support would be Finale 2012.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----