Somehow I doubt that. It would be like MakeMusic fixing all those long standing
bugs. And, it would be a lost bullet point....I mean "feature" for Finale 2012
along with all the things that they will fix and rebrand as a "new" feature.

I sometimes wonder about what goes on there..... I think they need to do what
Apple did with 10.6 and just focus on streamlining their product, making it 64
bit, trimming out the legacy code, Unicode, etc, etc. Just make it work better.

On Jul 27, 2010, at 2:14 PM, dhbailey wrote:

> Unless it's one of those "we almost had it in time for the initial release
> but missed it by that much" (insert Maxwell Smart hand gesture) and they'll
> bring it out in the amazing Finale2011a or b release, soon to be announced.
> :-)
>
> David H. Bailey

NOT Sent from my iSomething